Mediterranean style luxury villa is perfectly located 15 minutes walking time from the heart of the city Hvar. The villa is situated on the second row from the sea level beneath a cliff with a spectacular 180° view of the shimmering Adriatic sea and marvelous neighboring islands. The 2000 sqm of villa's property is surrounded by the enriched greenery, pine, palms and lemon trees. It is located on a dead-end street which eliminates the traffic noise completely. The villa is suitable for maximum 14 people and is perfect for families or group of friends looking for a complete tranquility and privacy.
The newly built large-heated-infinity swimming pool offers an amazing panoramic sea view. The guests can relax on the three pure-nature terraces with sun beds, chairs and umbrellas.
The island Hvar with its official title „the sunniest spot in Adriatic“ is the longest island in central Dalmatia with an amazing coastline, beaches, crystal clear seawater, olive and lavender plantations and wine yards, which are harmoniously combined with the medieval villages as well as Roman and Greek times ruins.
All 7 bedrooms have ensuite bathrooms, satellite LCD TV, Internet connection (Wi-Fi), air- conditioning (heating or cooling). 6 rooms offer direct sea view, only 7th room offers no sea view, no direct light.
The villa's manager lives in the separate house next to the villa and is at disposal for providing concierge services.
VILLA ACCOMMODATION Ground Floor
4 bedrooms + 2 open terraces
● Palm 1 bedroom: a king-size bed, direct access to the terrace with sea view.
● Palm 2 bedroom: a king-size bed, direct access to the terrace with sea view.
● Palm 3 bedroom: a king-size bed, direct access to the terrace with sea view.
● Palm 4 bedroom: a king-size bed, there is no sea view and no direct sunlight, it can be used separately or connected with Palm 3.
● 2 open terraces
1st terrace with furniture
2d terrace with a large dining table for 14 persons with chairs and large sun umbrella
2 bedrooms + living/dining area
● Spacious living/dining area, 120 sqm, with a terrace with sea view and separate entrance:
- fully-equipped kitchen
- massive wooden dining table for 12 persons with chairs, a comfortable sofa
- TV + DVD/Audio
- covered terrace with BBQ
● Rosmarinus bedroom: accessed by a spiral staircase, direct access to a balcony with
panoramic sea view.
● Butterfly (Master suite): a very spacious bedroom with a king-size bed, a terrace and a
separate living room. An ensuite bathroom is very large and has a bathtub and a shower.
● Rock (Executive suite): a comfortable bedroom with a king-size bed, a dressing room, a living room, a balcony. The bathroom is equipped with bathtub and shower and also offers sea view.
An extra large private terrace equipped with 2 sun beds and umbrella.
● The landscape of the property offers several terraces and stairs
● Due to the specific nature of grounds, number of stairs, terraces and lack of lawns, it might be unsuitable for children under 10 years old. Young children should be supervised at all times.
● 7 bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms
● Dining table for 12 people
● 4 ring gas stove
● Coffee machine
● Steam oven
● Iron/ironing board
● Hair dryer
● LCD TV
● Home Cinema with Blu-ray DVD, CD
● Baby cot
● Heating and air condition
● Washing machine
● All linens/towels/pool towels provided
● Soap, shampoos and toiletries
● Heated Infinity sweet water pool (13 x 3,5 meter)
● Outdoor shower, WC
● Terraces and garden
● Garden furniture incl. dining table for up to 14 people
● Sun beds and umbrellas
● Private parking
● During the low season a shorter stay is available on request.
● A security deposit of EUR 2.000,00 has to be paid on arrival in cash or by credit card authorization. This amount serves as the deposit against damages caused to the interior or exterior of the property.
● 1 time final cleaning fee of EUR 200,00 will be charged extra
SERVICES INCLUDED IN PRICE
● Maid service is provided on a daily basis for light cleaning, Monday to Friday. In case of longer stay thorough clean is undertaken every seven days.